The vision includes the following:
- Being a leading educational institution, serving the community, emphasizing research, and innovating for the international community
- Being an institution that trains knowledgeable and skilled physicians with excellent communication and teaching skills
- Being an institution of excellence in education, research, preventative medicine, and community service in compliance with the government policy of one university, one province (Nakhon Nayok-Sa Keow)
To move towards our vision, the Faculty's operational strategy has been encapsulated in the mnemonic SMARTMED:
- Staff Focus: part of our strategy to improve the quality of life and develop human resources at all levels within the Faculty
- Management to Excellence: efficient management allows the Faculty to accomplish our goals
- Academic Passion: continual improvement of our academic standards based on the Thai Quality Framework and World Federation for Medical Education standards
- Research Capital: investing in innovation and cutting-edge research
- Teamwork of Health Science: promoting inter-disciplinary teamwork among healthcare professionals and the community
- Modern Technology: effective utilization of information technology within the Faculty
- Education & Learning Organization: creating a learning organization
- Dignity & Values & Unity: building a sense of unity, identity, and pride in the organization
The mission of the Faculty of Medicine is:
- To support and develop educational standards that produce ethical, meritorious, and conscientious undergraduates and postgraduates who maintain a high professional standard to serve both Thai and ASEAN societies.
- To support multidisciplinary research, build internal and external, national and international networks, and share our research on the international stage.
- To provide quality educational initiatives to the community in order to support community development, responsibility, and community spirit.
- To preserve and create cultural knowledge in accordance with University policy.
- To build an excellent management system using appropriate tools, including information technology.
(image: Talent Theparee, MEDSWU class 22)